Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2006-02-07 6:37:29 pm

sarvana

Love Hina DDR

http://lovehinaddr.ytmnd.com/

Or if you want a direct link http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/3/93 … b77531.mp3

Sorry, I know you all hate ytmnds but I did not want to waste Dwedit's bandwidth by posting the mp3 here. I found it randomly when I did an mp3 search for DDR awhile back.

#2 2006-02-07 6:42:05 pm

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: Love Hina DDR

It's Mudi's bandwidth now, so I don't care if you waste it or not :)
Awesome mp3 by the way.

I think the love hina song "Love Joy" would already make a good DDR tune.

Here's the Commodore 64 version of love hina!  (zipped wav file, just for people who don't happen to have a SID player handy)

Attachments:
Attachment Icon 00_[Borgar Thorsteinsson (Oedipus)] Love Hina 1_2 (2002 Oedipus).zip, Size: 1,377,177 bytes, Downloads: 202

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#3 2006-02-07 7:48:57 pm

mudi
Website

Hehe, I'd rather you waste YTMND's than mine...

#4 2006-02-08 12:29:11 pm

leofox

Dwedit wrote:

It's Mudi's bandwidth now, so I don't care if you waste it or not :)
Awesome mp3 by the way.

I think the love hina song "Love Joy" would already make a good DDR tune.

Here's the Commodore 64 version of love hina!  (zipped wav file, just for people who don't happen to have a SID player handy)

Love & Joy isnt a love hina song. It's from a non-anime drama show, someone put Love Hina in the file name once to make more ppl download it or something. Now everyone thinks it's Love Hina. Havent you noticed that its not in the anime at all?

And i have both Sakura Saku Eurobeat Mix (what you hear in the ytmnd) and Love & Joy in my stepmania :D. Who wantsh?

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer