Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2013-07-11 4:51:30 pm

animedude

Custom pallete and border

This might be a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone could help me add some custom palletes to Goomba Color. I have created a custom pallet for the Mega Man games. I have the colors I want to use, in hex, but I dont' know how to apply them. I've tried to use Kuwanger's editor but still can't  get the hang of it. I'd also like to add a custom border, which is also mega man themed, and some other color palletes based on the different types of game boys.  Any help would be appreciated. Here's a snapshot of what I'm hoping to achieve.

Attachments:
Attachment Icon MEGA MAN palette test color.PNG, Size: 8,160 bytes, Downloads: 134

#2 2013-08-01 5:36:46 pm

Lemmy Koopa

Re: Custom pallete and border

I would love if Goomba Color had the ability for boarders and custom boarders again, custom palettes too, like the Super Goomba build.

#3 2017-08-31 12:07:52 am

Mr_Democracy

I would also like this. Super Mario Land has the wrong color pallete on Goomba Color.

Original:
Original
Goomba Color:
Goomba Color

#4 2017-08-31 4:59:09 am

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

That's a desaturation filter applied by the emulator, designed to make the colors washed out to simulate a GBC screen.  While Goomba Color is showing the actual RGB values used.
It just happens that there does exist GBC-compatible hardware that would show the bright poppy colors, how does it look on the backlit version of the GBA-SP?

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer