Enjoy the board
You are not logged in.
I realised we didn't have a 'signs you're addicted to..' thread here. That's too bad, cuz they can be fun! I'll start.
1. You have over 100 anime DVD's
2. More than 50% of your HDD is filled with anime
3. You need a whole room to store all your manga's
4. You learned Japanese by watching anime
5. You bought a 'guide to Japanese' book even though you're not going to Japan.
6.) You run an anime film club at your school or university.
7.) You drive more than 100 miles for an anime convention.
8.) You think Pocky should be its own food group.
9.) You make AMVs.
10.) You teach yourself how to play songs from anime on the instrument of your choice, like Piano Squall.
11.) You have a shrine to Piano Squall in your room.
12.) You and the guy who runs the local manga/anime DVD store are on a first-name basis.
13.) You start adopting Japanese phrases commonly used in anime, like baka, kawaii, and nani kore.
14.) You start to think real life would be much better if every day had an eyecatch in the middle.
15. Everytime you see something that looks familiar you connect it with an anime.
16. You stop to care about social life just to watch anime.
17. You set-up fanclubs about a(n) anime /manga / character.
18. You try to encourage other people to watch / read anime / manga.
19. You have more that 10 bookmarks just for anime.
20. The only thing you talk about with other otaku's is anime / manga.
I LOVE anime but it's not really a "watch 1 episode and like it" thing. i have to watch 2-5 episodes just to know if it' sucks or not.
22.) Other anime fans insist that you give them a bad name
23.) One or more former convention guests have restraining orders against you
24.) One word: Crossplay