Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

User passwords may have been corrupted, if you can't log in, use the "Forgot Password" feature. If you still can't log in, contact me and I can try to manually reset your password.

#1 2006-03-12 10:57:37 pm

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

I somehow feel I must take some kind of responsibility for this...

http://tvgp.panicus.org/dw1hacke/
I somehow feel like I must repent for someone else's complete and utter misuse of my DW1 town edtior...
Remember kids, level editors don't make crappy hacks, people make crappy hacks....

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#2 2006-03-13 11:21:48 am

leofox

Re: I somehow feel I must take some kind of responsibility for this...

OMG that was hilarious.

#3 2006-04-22 9:58:19 pm

Indogutsu
SUCK UGLY COCKI
Website

That. Is the funniest thing. I have seen. In such a long time.

It's even inspired me to change my custom title. And maybe include a few references to it in DW4: Renaissance. (Nothing NC-17 though.)

Weirdly enough, this isn't the first filth-laden DW1 hack I've seen. One of my IRC friends sent me a "Dragon Pervert" patch in which the spell/item/monster names were all changed to things that can't be reprinted here, although the maps remained unchanged.

The showcase of the intellectual caliber of people who use the Internet never fails to amuse and amaze me.

"I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy Tactics lately, trying to master all the jobs for my human characters, and it's even been showing up in my dreams. Last night I had a dream I was watching one of those stand-up shows on TV, and a comedian was doing a bit about, you guessed it, the battle on the roof of Riovanes Castle..." -Indo Tenbuki

"A pizza is worth a thousand words!" -Some penguin

#4 2014-03-28 11:09:52 am

MrElephant

That has  to be the worst hack I have ever seen.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer