Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2013-02-04 2:13:00 pm

morbid27

Dwedit been awhile take care

Probably havent heard from this lunatic for awhile that somehow with HTML only knowladge and a bit of studying made that Punchout hack for NesDS and tried in vein to update it LOL (made it alot of places on the net to my surprise) . Anyway glad to see you fully completed Pocketnes (Automatic speedhacks ect,) Sold my NDS and got a GBA a few months ago then i stumbled on your latest PocktNES its awesome man goes so smooth in most games and you somehow reduced the vertical scrolling flickering to almost nill, made my day (only really dark lines together you notice it hmm wonder why i couldn't do that :) anyways now my GBA is the ultimate retro handheld and im starting with something easier, (rom hacking) which i can understand and do. Hope you finish adding back the broken mappers Cobra Triangle is the only game i own that doesnt work but thanks for not giving up on this great project. I had no clue what i was doing but you never treated me like a dumbass. Have a great New Year and all the best.

Morbid

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer