Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2008-06-26 1:41:52 pm

Brad

GBA flash cards

I'm starting to panic a little bit here.  I have been searching the net like crazy trying to find stores that still sell GBA flash cards (especially F2A ultra 1G or 2G).  I must have tryed a dozen or so, but no luck.  Even linker4u where Ive purchased in the past doesnt seem to carry them anymore.   Does anyone know of a place I can still buy these or is it just to far past the GBA's time and Im out of luck!
thanks to anyone who can help!

#2 2008-06-27 3:23:39 am

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: GBA flash cards

Looks like jandaman.com still has a few in stock.
Most so-called "NDS products" which plug into the GBA slot will also work fine on a GBA.  Not all of them though, some products fail on the GBA.
Avoid the "supercard rumble" series, and the "m3 pro".
But I'm not the expert on GBA flash cartridges, try a different board, like pocketheaven, or gbatemp.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#3 2008-09-22 10:54:34 am

7stone

as of today (september 2008) mobilemagic.hk still has some 2G F2A-Ultra sets left (cart alone also):
http://www.mobilemagic.hk/index.html?la … =d157.html

#4 2015-10-21 10:51:38 pm

Uannta323

Nowadays, I think the best gba flashcart may be the EZ flash IV, which supports GBA/GBASP/GBM/NDS for playing gba games.
Also now with its new microSD version and the updated 1.77 kernel, it's pretty easy to run it on your console. Its stability and great compatibility may be the main reason why so many people are using it.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer