Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2016-03-30 11:21:15 pm

ahmetci

GBA Sleep Patch Idle Time

Hi,

First of all thanks for the sleep patch. I am using it both on my gba micro and new 3DS XL. Works wonders when i am at work.

Lately i am playing Golden Sun and loving the auto-sleep after X minutes idle feature and i would love to use it on other games too. It seems you were interested in adding that feature at some point. http://boards.pocketheaven.com/viewtopi … 4625#44625 (8 years ago that was, how time flies :))

I would love if the sleep patcher had that option too, or at least can you direct me about how to change patch.s for that? I know a bit C but new to assembly, i can study though.

#2 2016-04-01 4:40:44 pm

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: GBA Sleep Patch Idle Time

I'd need to throw in some code, and find a place in RAM to put a variable to count how many frames have passed.  How long would you want the sleep time to be?

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#3 2016-04-04 7:59:53 am

ahmetci

Re: GBA Sleep Patch Idle Time

3 patches file with 1,2 and 5 minutes would be perfect imho. If i have to choose one 2 minutes would be great. Thanks in advance.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer