Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

User passwords may have been corrupted, if you can't log in, use the "Forgot Password" feature. If you still can't log in, contact me and I can try to manually reset your password.

#1 2020-11-12 6:52:58 am

MarcosFull

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe GBC - Save states problem

Hello everyone.
I use an EZ IV flash memory card. I always have problems with the Mario Deluxe save file (converted with the latest version of Goomba Color). I think it fails as I progress through the game. Is it a common fault? After some progress, the save state file appears with strange names or duplicated or tripled, or it just disappears. And then it tells me that I should delete a save file, but it won't let me! Thank you.

#2 2020-11-12 10:57:37 am

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: Super Mario Bros. Deluxe GBC - Save states problem

Goomba color expects a sane flash cartridge that properly gives 64K of save memory, and will give back the same 64K of save memory the next time it runs.  Some flash cartridges don't do that properly.  I don't own a huge stack of flash cartridges from various manufactures, so I can't answer questions about how to get that bit working.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer