Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

User passwords may have been corrupted, if you can't log in, use the "Forgot Password" feature. If you still can't log in, contact me and I can try to manually reset your password.

#1 2006-01-20 3:17:18 pm

Incredable hulk

SNES on GBA MOVIE PLAYER???

Hey, I was wondering were I could obtain the SNES emulator for the GBA movie player?? Is there one yet?? Thanks

#2 2006-01-20 5:15:41 pm

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: SNES on GBA MOVIE PLAYER???

Only for the DS.  It ain't going to happen on the GBA ever.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#3 2006-01-27 7:36:41 am

Incredable hulk

Y? I've seen it advertised for other devices. I guess what Im getting at is it my GBA or my movie player?

#4 2006-01-28 7:15:15 am

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

The GBA movie player isn't like other devices.  It provides no extra memory, so it can only run programs that can exist entirely within 384k of ram.  If you want to run SnesAdvance, get a real flash cartridge, or supercard/m3.  And Snesadvance runs like crap anyway.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#5 2006-01-30 8:38:45 am

Incredable hulk

That helps alot... I was thinking of trying another device but since SNESadvance is nearly an imposiblity I'll just stick with what I've got. Looks like a DS is in my future tho. Thanks again Dwed

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer