Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2007-01-15 9:06:04 pm

Dragonsbrethren
Website

My font patches

Saw your post at Pocket Heaven, Dwedit, I'll repost these here:

Akumajo Dracula
adtitle.png
ad01.png ad02.png
ad03.png ad04.png
For those of you who don't know, this is the Japanese version of the original Castlevania. The cartridge version of the game has an easy mode (Maybe to make up for the loss of the save feature the disk version had?) and that's why I made the patch for this instead of the US release.

Download

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
cv2title.png
cv201.png cv202.png
cv203.png cv204.png
A note about the icons in the menu, I wanted to redraw these but some of them are reused as sprites, meaning they were going to look bad no matter what, I chose to leave all of them alone for consistency.

Download

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
cv3title.png
cv301.png cv302.png
cv303.png cv304.png
Easily the best out of the NES trilogy, PocketNES doesn't fully support this game's mapper so expect to see some glitches here and there, nothing too bad though, you can see one in that last screenshot.

Download

For all my patches: Play with flickering on and unscaled sprites, I didn't bother redrawing any of the background graphics other than the fonts so flicking will make them look a lot better, sprites weren't redrawn either due to my laziness, I might update them in the future to take care of that.

More will be added at a later date, I have a lot more but I see most of the games have already been taken care of, I think I'll start focusing on patches for ROM hacks.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer