Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2007-08-14 9:42:53 am

Bob Barker

#2 2007-08-14 10:12:53 am

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: I made this.

WOW.
So was this hand animated?  I bet some good use of OpenCV could have saved many hours of work.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#3 2007-08-14 10:23:23 am

Bob Barker

Sort of hand animated.  I did this all in Flash.  I first animated the head with the mouth moving to the song and put that into a symbol. Then I moved the head every three frames onto the singer's head and used tween to fill in those gaps.  Then I had to some frame by frame work for the various points in which his hands or something else would overlap the head in which I would make a mask that would cover the areas not overlapped by other objects.  The whole video took about 4 days to do.

#4 2007-08-31 7:24:24 pm

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Looks like Sony BMG took it down, apparently they can't get through more than one minute before they send out the C&D <s>mmorpg</s> notes.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer