Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

User passwords may have been corrupted, if you can't log in, use the "Forgot Password" feature. If you still can't log in, contact me and I can try to manually reset your password.

#1 2007-08-14 9:42:53 am

Bob Barker

#2 2007-08-14 10:12:53 am

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: I made this.

WOW.
So was this hand animated?  I bet some good use of OpenCV could have saved many hours of work.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#3 2007-08-14 10:23:23 am

Bob Barker

Sort of hand animated.  I did this all in Flash.  I first animated the head with the mouth moving to the song and put that into a symbol. Then I moved the head every three frames onto the singer's head and used tween to fill in those gaps.  Then I had to some frame by frame work for the various points in which his hands or something else would overlap the head in which I would make a mask that would cover the areas not overlapped by other objects.  The whole video took about 4 days to do.

#4 2007-08-31 7:24:24 pm

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Looks like Sony BMG took it down, apparently they can't get through more than one minute before they send out the C&D <s>mmorpg</s> notes.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer