Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2008-07-03 7:16:51 pm

nights

create a zelda 2 editor

dwedit, could you please make a zelda 2 editor for windows xp and vista. Dos is
difficult to run on windows and mac osx is not the mainstream os on computers. Why is no zelda 2 editor for windows available.

#2 2008-07-04 4:33:13 am

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: create a zelda 2 editor

First try dosbox.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#3 2008-07-04 9:47:03 am

Nights

cannot get dosbox to work properly. It keeps saying mount the c drive and when I try to mount it the thing says illegal command. Help.

#4 2009-12-13 9:20:09 am

Zelda2Fan

I got dosbox to work but when I save the changes I made to the rom they aren't sticking. Can you tell me what I need to do save my changes? Thank you

#5 2009-12-13 12:31:33 pm

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Some areas are duplicated, such as Maze Island/Death Mountain.  If you change the Maze Island version of the map, you will only see the changes if you go to Maze Island, and if you change the death mountain version of the maps, you need to go to Death Mountain to see the changes.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer