Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2005-01-20 6:14:36 am

leofox

Animutation cool list

so.. who's a member of the 'mutation coolllist here? I know Indogutsu is, but who else?

#2 2005-02-03 9:59:32 pm

Un-J
NO PICTURE FOR ME
Website

Re: Animutation cool list

i am!

Toxic is!

Dwedit isn't!

Dang!

#3 2005-02-04 7:47:08 am

the $$60.000.000.000 man
Anime Otaku
Website

WTF???
ok
where do we join?

This is troublesome... WHAAT?! THAT'S MY LINE!!!
66606738342b5fd477ef54.gifmario7bz.gif
UBAR proud membar of teh:
Banner%20copy.jpg

#4 2005-02-04 9:40:06 am

leofox

there is a little box on www.eviltrailmix.com/animutation

#5 2005-02-04 11:51:50 am

Indogutsu
SUCK UGLY COCKI
Website

I might not be for long, you say one thing they don't agree with and they jump on you like Mario on a camel. People whose works you've loved for years are suddenly giving you the finger.

"I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy Tactics lately, trying to master all the jobs for my human characters, and it's even been showing up in my dreams. Last night I had a dream I was watching one of those stand-up shows on TV, and a comedian was doing a bit about, you guessed it, the battle on the roof of Riovanes Castle..." -Indo Tenbuki

"A pizza is worth a thousand words!" -Some penguin

#6 2005-02-04 3:17:03 pm

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Anyone besides Misteroo?  I think he was just testing out the completely unused HP feature.

I completely distrust any company that asks for my personal information just to join a list.  That's why I'm not on it.  I just think coollist is waiting to pounce on me with a deluge of spam eggs sausage and spam.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#7 2005-02-04 6:26:48 pm

Bob Barker

I've been on the list for over three years, and I haven't been pounced on yet...

#8 2005-02-04 7:35:17 pm

Indogutsu
SUCK UGLY COCKI
Website

Dwedit wrote:

Anyone besides Misteroo?  I think he was just testing out the completely unused HP feature.

Oh, really? Then why was I banned?

Oh, well, it's not a total loss, at least it gave me something to put for this line...

054.gif

And besides, that was another different occasion on a different place. On the mailing list, I said something stupid about how "traditional" animutations have Colin Mochrie somewhere in them, which I regretted as soon as I posted it (you can't edit your messages on a mailing list) and everyone else on the board simultaneously pointed out the error of my ways, noting that buddudandslash, creator of some of Neil's favorite fanimutations, never used Colin anywhere. It was like, "Hey, let's all pick on the dumb new guy who can't even use Flash!"

Last edited by Indogutsu (2005-02-04 7:42:15 pm)

"I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy Tactics lately, trying to master all the jobs for my human characters, and it's even been showing up in my dreams. Last night I had a dream I was watching one of those stand-up shows on TV, and a comedian was doing a bit about, you guessed it, the battle on the roof of Riovanes Castle..." -Indo Tenbuki

"A pizza is worth a thousand words!" -Some penguin

#9 2005-02-04 7:54:38 pm

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Aren't bubdudandslash's considered "Fanimutations", or did andrew kepple actually succeed in redefining those terms?

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#10 2005-02-05 7:02:15 am

Bob Barker

Yeah, but remember Indogutsu. I was the guy who said that on the list.  And I was merely stating that because I get really tired of how a lot of people think they need to rely on the same over used cliches to make an animutation .

#11 2005-02-06 1:31:16 pm

Un-J
NO PICTURE FOR ME
Website

Bob Barker wrote:

Yeah, but remember Indogutsu. I was the guy who said that on the list.  And I was merely stating that because I get really tired of how a lot of people think they need to rely on the same over used cliches to make an animutation .

i recently made a point about that on the list and i never got attacked by anything to my knowledge.

Also, who cares about using a cliche, i guess it could be worse, Neil could have used Dancing Banana in every animation and we'd all be slagged for not using it then. heh.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer