Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

User passwords may have been corrupted, if you can't log in, use the "Forgot Password" feature. If you still can't log in, contact me and I can try to manually reset your password.

#1 2022-12-15 7:08:58 pm

some guy

How to Save Normally on Goomba Color ver 2019 using Supercard SD?

Hello all,

recently I got a Supercard SD, discovered the built in Goomba Color it uses is super old so I got the latest 2019 version but I'm really confused how to properly save my games (not just save state but actually save). Because doing it how Supercard saves GBA games just doesn't save them, or keep any save states for that matter.

Deep diving into similar questions I saw people say you have to save ingame, then go back to the main menu -> saver -> save to SD, and it did work but it's super inefficient to have to go back to the main menu when it doesn't even let me go back into goomba color again without restarting the software. Like I want to be able to just save and keep playing how it works for GBA games, if possible.

Other solutions were for an older version of the Supercard SD software that doesn't work on the one I have for some reason. Everything is just super vague and unclear about this.

So, if anyone has any clue how to properly save the game without it needing a crap ton of effort, I'd really appreciate the answer. if I have to clarify anything else I'd be happy to.

Cheers.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer