Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2005-09-23 9:10:13 pm

swraman

Bubble Bobble

Hi everyone...

I recently got a 84 Silver Calc to replace my 83....and when a friend and I tried to play Bubble Bobble Linked through a link cable (USB or regular), as soon as the both of us try to join, both the calcs crash...is there any fix/hope to fix this?

thanks

#2 2005-09-23 10:45:31 pm

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: Bubble Bobble

Linkplay support for the TI83+SE (and 84+/84+SE, they're all the same thing) is badly broken.  They have a different hardware link port than the previous models.  Bubble Bobble tries to control the linkport hardware directly, and fails.

I'm getting bugged about this a lot, so I better consider looking into this for real.  The problem has been around for years now, ever since the 83+SE came out.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#3 2005-09-24 7:16:04 pm

swraman

84+SE to 83+ works in 1.0Beta...

Just to let you know...this is an amazing game, I used to play it for NES a looong time ago.  How long'd it take to make it for Calculator?

#4 2005-09-24 7:17:25 pm

swraman

And the game is very well'ly made for Calc.

#5 2007-05-13 1:24:52 am

Rasmus

which file should i send to my TI-84+ calc to get it works?
I send bubapp.8xk and get a error "8C8000C"

I use TI-connect

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer