Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome, fellow visitors from other websites!
Whenever you download a file, I'd appreciate it if you posted a nice "Thank You" message, then tell me which site you came from. Thanks.
- Dwedit

#1 2013-07-07 9:16:17 am

Lemmy Koopa

Pokemon glitches Goomba Color sometimes?

I've noticed that sometimes when I play Pokemon, it'll glitch out and a lot of HUD-esque tiles will mess up, and the background tileset will be glitched as well.
When I reset to menu, all the games are now broke, until I do a "hard reset" which is selecting the Exit feature, which does not actually exit, but resets the entire ROM like it was starting up again.

Is this a problem with Goomba or is my M3 borking? It ONLY happens on Pokemon, nothing else.

#2 2013-07-07 11:19:57 am

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: Pokemon glitches Goomba Color sometimes?

See if you can make a savestate where the emulator has glitched out.  Might be hard to do though.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#3 2013-07-07 4:25:34 pm

Lemmy Koopa

Re: Pokemon glitches Goomba Color sometimes?

Dwedit wrote:

See if you can make a savestate where the emulator has glitched out.  Might be hard to do though.

I'll try.
I forgot to say that when the HUD tiles glitch, I mean that they stay the same, as in text boxes always have the same text and don't update, but the textbox will go away when it's done, I guess.
The menu box does the same thing.

I never experience this unless I'm playing Pokemon in Goomba Color. I've played Pokemon in regular Goomba and I don't think I run into this problem.
All other games in Goomba Color don't glitch out either, other than some very minor tile errors when Vsync is off.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer