Dwedit's Board

Enjoy the board

You are not logged in.

Announcement

User passwords may have been corrupted, if you can't log in, use the "Forgot Password" feature. If you still can't log in, contact me and I can try to manually reset your password.

#1 2015-01-13 7:43:34 am

bastard

12-12-2014 palette issue

Hey hey,
I'm using the newest goomba color to play pokemon blue (us) on an ez flash iv (1.75). I just want to point out that it gives you the pokemon border, but it doesn't use the right palette. The pallete-cursor automatically sets to "pokemon blue", but you have to activate it manually and - that's more annoying - it resets the palette to whatever it was in the first place whenever you enter a building, a fight starts etc. FYI. ;) Great work anyway, thank you! :D

#2 2015-01-13 9:09:13 am

Dwedit
Administrator
Website

Re: 12-12-2014 palette issue

It's running the game as a Super Game Boy game.  Super Game Boy games provide their own colors.  When you select a palette from the menu, it will select the other colors, but that is temporary until the game sets the colors again.

If you don't want it, then select Gameboy only mode, so it won't emulate the Super Game Boy.

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button pressing overlord."

#3 2015-01-18 11:56:05 am

bastard

Re: 12-12-2014 palette issue

Aaah okay. Thanks for pointing it out and sorry that i wasnt getting this. ;)

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer